The care, wellbeing and comfort of our residents is paramount, which is why we have embedded a person-centred, individual approach to looking after your loved ones.
Our philosophy is based on our belief that every individual has the right to privacy, dignity and freedom of choice, and we actively encourage individuals to contribute to their personal care plans while ensuring respect, confidentiality and sensitivity to their individual needs and abilities. We provide stimulation through activities, and where appropriate, encourage independence to help our residents live as fulfilling a life as possible.
All carers and ancillary staff are highly-trained, ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained. We recognise the need for good service and the high quality care which lies at the heart of our homes.
Prestwick Care Group uses a holistic approach to dealing with the isolation and worry which can accompany disability, age, memory-related disorders and becoming infirm. We work closely with residents, their families, and a wide range of healthcare professionals with an interest in their care, and actively promote the rights of our residents through the care and services we provide.
The rights of all our residents are the main priority in our philosophy of care. We will promote those rights through the care and services we provide and encourage all residents to exercise their rights to the full.
Quality Care Commitment
At Prestwick Care Group we are committed to providing high quality care for all of our residents. Each member of staff in our homes is highly trained and fully supported to ensure you benefit from the very best advice and expertise you would expect.
Our care provision is underpinned by a number of commitments which include:
- Adherence to national legislation, care standards, and health and safety regulations.
- Regular inspections by regulatory bodies and specialised authorities.
- Internal care audits, monitoring and review processes by senior management and care staff.
- Staff training and development, and professional development.
- Comments and feedback facilities, including robust complaints and whistle blowing procedures to the company directors.
- Transparency and partnership working with healthcare professionals.