Prestwick Care are currently recruiting for Care Assistants at Hillcrest Care Home. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding career within the care industry to join Prestwick Care at an exciting time for the Organisation.
Hillcrest is set in the historic town of Alnwick. It offers beautifully landscaped gardens and provides the best in Nursing and Residential Care.
Location: Hillcrest Care Home
Salary: £10.92 per hour (from April 2023)
Hours: Full time (44 hours per week), part time, days and nights available.
Why should you apply?
· Full training package provided.
· 25% staff discount in all our bars, pubs and restaurants.
· Employee Assistance Programme (providing 24/7 support and advice to all employees).
· Employee pension scheme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in the provision of care
· Work as part of a team to achieve the required standards
· Ensure the residents retain their dignity and individuality
· Observe care planning needs for Residents
· Assist in the framework of the Residents’ social activities
What we are looking for:
· Genuine interest in working in the care environment
· Great communication skills both written and verbal
· Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
· Satisfactory DBS check, and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
Please don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply with your CV today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.92 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
Apply on Indeed