Prestwick Care are currently recruiting for Full Time Bank Care Assistants at Bede House. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding career within the care industry to join Prestwick Care at an exciting time for the Organisation.
Bede House is the newest addition to Prestwick Care since opening in December 2021. Situated in Ryhope, Bede House offers residential care for the elderly, requiring specialist care and nursing. Bede house also offers specialist care for young people with brain injury and persons suffering from underlying mental health conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the provision of care
- Work as part of a team to achieve the required standards
- Ensure the residents retain their dignity and individuality
- Observe care planning needs for Residents
- Assist in the framework of the Residents’ social activities
What we are looking for:
- Genuine interest in working in the care environment
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
- Satisfactory DBS check, and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
Why should you apply?
- Full training package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Supportive environment
- Employee Discount Card
Please don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply with your CV today!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Work Location: In person
Apply on Indeed