Prestwick Care are currently recruiting for Care Assistants at Beech Tree House. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding career within the care industry to join Prestwick Care at an exciting time for the Organisation.
Beech Tree is a state-of-the-art facility that provides nursing and residential care, catering for Young Physically Disabled (YPD), Bariatric and Dementia as well as general nursing residents.
Location: Beech Tree House
Salary: £10.92 per hour (from April 2023)
Hours: Full time (44 hours per week), part time, days and nights available.
Why should you apply?
· Full training package provided.
· 25% staff discount in all our bars, pubs and restaurants.
· Employee Assistance Programme (providing 24/7 support and advice to all employees).
· Employee pension scheme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in the provision of care
· Work as part of a team to achieve the required standards
· Ensure the residents retain their dignity and individuality
· Observe care planning needs for Residents
· Assist in the framework of the Residents’ social activities
What we are looking for:
· Genuine interest in working in the care environment
· Great communication skills both written and verbal
· Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
· Satisfactory DBS check, and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
Please don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply with your CV today!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Apply on Indeed