Prestwick Care are currently recruiting for Full Time day and Night Care Assistants at Brunswick House. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding career within the care industry to join Prestwick Care at an exciting time for the Organisation.
Brunswick House is located in the picturesque village of Brunswick just north of Newcastle. It provides the very best in specialist care within a welcoming and homely environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the provision of care
- Work as part of a team to achieve the required standards
- Ensure the residents retain their dignity and individuality
- Observe care planning needs for Residents
- Assist in the framework of the Residents’ social activities
What we are looking for:
- Genuine interest in working in the care environment
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
- Satisfactory DBS check, and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
Why should you apply?
- Full training package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Increasing portfolio of experience within the homes
- Supportive environment
- Staff Leisure Discount Card
Please don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply with your CV today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Zero hours contract
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
Apply on Indeed