Job Title: Care HR Compliance Auditor (for Prestwick Care)
Location: Variable (on site at our 15 Care Homes located throughout the North East) with frequent working at Head Office, Malhotra House, Grey St, Newcastle upon Tyne
Position Reports To: HR Manager
Hours of work: Part time (16-20 hours per week)
Salary £25,000 (Full time equivalent)
Prestwick Care Group has been providing specialist care services throughout the North East since 1992. We are a forward thinking, dynamic organisation and are committed to developing our staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained.
We are looking for a Care HR Compliance Auditor to join our busy HR and Legal teams. The role will require you to audit personnel files at our Care Homes (and on our database) to ensure all employee records are accurate, contain the relevant right to work documentation and are up to date, with a specific focus on our migrant workers.
What will I be doing?
· Conducting regular audits at all of our Care Homes with regards to HR files to ensure compliance with employment legislation (e.g. Right to work in the UK, DBS) with a focus on ensuring that all information regarding migrant workers is complete, accurate and up to date, in accordance with our standards and that of the Home Office.
· To audit our digital Care HR system (Coolcare) against paper files and undertake audits on the accuracy of the information we hold in the central database at Head Office and cross check that with Coolcare.
· To provide comprehensive reports on any inaccuracies.
· To ensure that inaccuracies are corrected within set timescales.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Demonstrates professionalism by taking ownership of their work and completing it accurately, in a timely manner.
· Influences & persuades. They balance tact and sensitivity and builds strong working relationships.
· Demonstrates good time management by prioritising and self-scheduling skills.
· Is a strong communicator who reports and articulates findings and recommendations clearly both in person and in writing.
· Works effectively both independently and as part of the HR and Legal teams.
· Constructively challenges audit methods and working practices.
You will need:
· Proof of right to work in the UK.
· A clean driving licence.
· A DBS check is required upon appointment of role.
· Access to your own vehicle as this role requires travel between our Care Homes.
What’s in it for you:
· 24 days annual leave rising to 25 days in 2024 (full time equivalent).
· 20% discount in our bars, pubs and restaurants.
· Employee pension scheme.
· Mileage rate of £0.45 pence per mile.
· Employee Assistance Programme (providing free, confidential support to employees 24 hours a day).
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Apply on Indeed