Prestwick Care are currently recruiting for a (Full-Time) Domestic Assistant at Beech Tree House. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding career within the care industry to join Prestwick Care at an exciting time of growth for the Company in the North East.
Beech Tree is a state-of-the-art facility that provides nursing and residential care, catering for Young Physically Disabled (YPD), Bariatric and Dementia as well as general nursing residents.
Job Title: Domestic Assistant
Reporting to: House Keeper
Working Hours: Why should you apply?
- Full training package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Supportive environment
- Employee Discount Card at
Main Job Purpose and Scope:
- Ensure daily, weekly and rota cleaning tasks are carried out to a high standard
- Cleaning dining rooms/lounges/lavatories
- Dust and polish furniture and windowsills
- Comply with infection control guidelines
- Restock toiletries, soaps, towels
- Maintain a professional knowledge and competence
- Report immediately to the Home Manager, or Person in Charge, any illness of an infectious nature or accident incurred by a Client, colleague, self or another
- Understand and respect the privacy and individual needs of the residents
- Previous domestic experience
- Understanding of the care home environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully within a team
If this vacancy interests you, please apply with your CV.To work as part of a team to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the care centre, whilst ensuring a safe, comfortable environment at all times.
Apply on Indeed