Prestwick Care is currently recruiting for a Full-Time Care Home Administrator at Bede House. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding career within the care industry to join Prestwick Care at an exciting time of growth for the Company in the North East.
Bede House is the newest addition to Prestwick Care since its opening in December 2021. Situated in Ryhope, Bede House offers residential care for the elderly, requiring specialist care and nursing. Bede house also offers specialist care for young people with brain injury and persons suffering from underlying mental health conditions.
Main Job Purpose & Scope:
- Ensure accuracy and continuity of payroll by use of the home’s in-house system;
- Ensure financial records are accurate and kept up to date by use of the home’s in-house system;
- Ensure staff and residents’ files are accurate and kept up to date;
- Assist the home manger with the safe recruitment and induction of new staff;
- Answer telephone calls and e-mails in an efficient and polite manner;
- Provide administrative support to the home manager as and when required;
- General office administration duties.
- Experience / knowledge of payroll, book-keeping and administration;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work effectively with high standards whilst demonstrating initiative;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, using excellent interpersonal skills and techniques;
- Have excellent team working skills;
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems;
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Good numerical and word processing skills with sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and Outlook;
- Genuine interest in working within a care environment;
- A strong appreciation of the need for confidentiality;
- Friendly, confident, well-presented and customer focused.
Please don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply with your CV today!To be responsible for the business administration and co-ordination of the care home. To support the home manager or their designate in administrative management of the home
Apply on Indeed