Prestwick Care is a successful family run business in the North-East of England and we are currently recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to work (Full-Time) at Brunswick House. This is an amazing opportunity for a Care Assistant who is looking for that next step in their career to join Prestwick Care at an exciting time of growth for the Company.
Brunswick House is located in the picturesque village of Brunswick just north of Newcastle. It provides the very best in specialist care within a welcoming and homely environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the provision of care
- Ensure residents retain their dignity and individuality
- Act as a role model for the other care staff
- Build up good relationships with the residents
- To assist residents to carry out their activities of daily living e.g. washing, dressing, eating and bathing.
- Dispense medication and ensure correct recording of all relevant information relating to medication (after satisfactory completion of the Safe Handling of Medicines course).
- Complete, observe & review care planning needs for residents
- Complete and maintain accurate and legible records as instructed and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience within the care industry OR genuine interest in working in the care environment
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
- Satisfactory DBS check, and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
Why should you apply?
- Full training package
- Increasing portfolio of experience within the homes
- Supportive environment
- Staff Leisure Discount Card
Please don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply with your CV today!To assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve required standards. You will ensure residents retain their dignity and individuality and be involved in the general activities of the Care Home. We require individuals who have a genuine interest in working within a caring environment.
Apply on Indeed