Prestwick Care are currently recruiting for Full Time Care Assistants at Hillcrest Nursing Home. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding career within the care industry to join Prestwick Care at an exciting time for the Organisation
Hillcrest is set in the historic town of Alnwick. It offers beautifully landscaped gardens and provides the best in Nursing and Residential Care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the provision of care
• Work as part of a team to achieve the required standards
• Ensure the residents retain their dignity and individuality
• Observe care planning needs for Residents
• Assist in the framework of the Residents’ social activities
What we are looking for:
• Genuine interest in working in the care environment
• Great communication skills both written and verbal
• Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
• Satisfactory DBS check, and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
Why should you apply?
• Full training package
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Supportive environment
• Employee Discount Card at
Please don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply with your CV today!To assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve required standards. You will ensure residents retain their dignity and individuality and be involved in the general activities of the Care Home. We require individuals who have a genuine interest in working within a caring environment.
Apply on Indeed